Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next gen consoles....midnight meetup?

• 30-08-2013 7:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

FYI....both Smyth's and Gamestop will be having midnight launches, all stores.
    So if anyone is interested in a meetup to chat/natter/pass the time and arrange a meetup please post below.

Yes its quite early, but this thread will give folks an oppertunity to get to know one another and arrange in advance.

Me personally i'll be at Smyth's on Childers road from about 10pm on the night if anyone wants to pass the time....hopefully one of ye can gimme a lift down the road with my new PS4 :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

....hopefully one of ye can gimme a lift down the road with my new PS4 :o

Your PS4 is more than welcome to a lift, but I might not have enough room to fit you in. You could walk to my house, 123 Fake Street, to collect it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Good idea but I can't see myself queueing for a console. I live 3 mins from Gamestop so will probably pop in at like 1am if there is limited Xbox Day One stock. Otherwise, I'll get it the following morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Very tempted to pick up an Xbox one on day one release but I think I'll wait it out for a bit and see what kind of deals come out for it. Hopefully GTA V will keep me occupied enough to take mind off the Xbox one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Im going to be waiting around on childers road with a few lads equipped with hurleys waiting for some fella walking home with his new ps4..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

garv123 wrote: »
    Im going to be waiting around on childers road with a few lads equipped with hurleys waiting for some fella walking home with his new ps4..

Noob, ps4's are not hurley compatible...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gamestop Parkway for me...If it'l be open that is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Gamestop Parkway for me...If it'l be open that is

t'will....spoke to the manager on wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

jmch81 wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Richard Dower View Post
    ....hopefully one of ye can gimme a lift down the road with my new PS4
    Your PS4 is more than welcome to a lift, but I might not have enough room to fit you in. You could walk to my house, 123 Fake Street, to collect it?

Was thinking of you Richard when I saw this

Link

Wouldnt do for your new toy to get into the wrong hands, so I'll be there to mind it for you. :)

Advertisement