Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversational Italian

• 30-08-2013 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Italian conversation wanted .i am looking to meet up with a native Italian speaker for conversation exchange maybe in return for English conversation . Living in Bray

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Just head to the little coffee shop up from Campo.

The staff are all Italian and chat to customers like no other coffee shop I've been to. Prop yourself up at the bar and start speakign Italian.

They should know people looking to converse in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bluebell_78

deefitz wrote: »
    Italian conversation wanted .i am looking to meet up with a native Italian speaker for conversation exchange maybe in return for English conversation . Living in Bray
    Are you still interested in Italian conversation? I'm from Italy and I could speak with you.

Advertisement