Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling buddy

• 30-08-2013 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am looking to meet up with others who may be interested in going for relatively short cycles ( 15km ) morning times in Bray

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭kpbryww

Might be up for that. A bit rusty. How fast you thinking of covering 15k??? Road bike?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deefitz

kpbryww wrote: »
    Might be up for that. A bit rusty. How fast you thinking of covering 15k??? Road bike?

To be honest I am rusty cyclist too . But would love to go on short runs bray Greystones area .i bought a bike under the cycle to work scheme but no longer work and want to use the bike and enjoy being outdoor

sounds good hopefully I can keep up. Sure I'll give it a go I'd like to get out on the bike for a spin. I'll be available from Tuesday next week. Morning suits me best the earlier the better. If you have a plan time place let me know.

sounds good hopefully I can keep up. Sure I'll give it a go I'd like to get out on the bike for a spin. I'll be available from Tuesday next week. Morning suits me best the earlier the better. If you have a plan time place let me know.

How about Friday 6th@10:30 I live in bray on the seafront we could do Greystones and back
    Meet at the Barracuda ?

deefitz wrote: »
    How about Friday 6th@10:30 I live in bray on the seafront we could do Greystones and back
    Meet at the Barracuda ?

Oops change of date Thursday 5th is better for me same time

• Advertisement

Hi,

I PM'd you - I live off the boghall road so I can meet you at the roundabout opp Ramada at southern cross road 11:40??

Hi ,
    Would 10:40 be ok?
    Deirdre

Sorry meant 10:40 See you then

Sorry meant 10:40 See you then

Hi Ken
    Are you interested in going for another cycle ?
    Deirdre

Advertisement