Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolphin protest

Options
  • 30-08-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Mods hope this is ok but its non profit and surf related. Dolphins are surfers.
    Tomorrow a protest will take place at St.Stephans green Dublin againest the annual dolphin hunt and slaughter in Taji that starts Sept 1st. You can see more details here https://www.facebook.com/events/145049419021404/
    I'm posting it here as a lot of surfers have a high regard for the ocean and its critters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

Can't believe I missed this. Recently watched the documentary 'The Cove' and to say I was shocked was an understatement. Worth a watch for those of you who haven't seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

as a lot of surfers have a high regard for the ocean and its critters.

Esp the tasty ones!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Mods hope this is ok but its non profit and surf related. Dolphins are surfers.
    Tomorrow a protest will take place at St.Stephans green Dublin againest the annual dolphin hunt and slaughter in Taji that starts Sept 1st. You can see more details here https://www.facebook.com/events/145049419021404/
    I'm posting it here as a lot of surfers have a high regard for the ocean and its critters.

dolphins are surfers............really.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

crazygeryy wrote: »

Often seen it with my own eyes on the west coast too.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,653 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

And seals. I have surfed with seal pups a few times, they (like dolphins) will use the wave to propel themselves.

Advertisement