Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendation please

Options
  • 30-08-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, love your work!
    I'm looking for a recommendation for a kit for a relative. It needs to be pretty simple to use (charge, change juice etc.) and not a big outlay in case it's unsuccesful but decent enough for longterm use too. I've looked around this section but there's so much info it's unreal. Seen some starter kits on e-smokireland maybe? I'm based in Dublin city centre if it's any help or happy to use the mail. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

This is the one most people recommend, I have it and it's great.... They usually deliver next day if ordered in the morning time

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

They used to give loads of e-liquids with it for free, but I notice now it's just 3 x 10 mls, but still plenty to get started with...

Good luck to your relative!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 purpose maker

Hard to beat this for price. They have some lovely flavours as well.

http://paradisevapeuk.vstore.ca/egoce5-blister-pack-p-536.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I would go for the e-vods with that kit.

Pity no Irish vendors seem to have the mini protank starter kit. It looks really good and the mini protanks are fantastic little things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

the kanger twist starter kit is recommended and id even go so far as to say get the t3 option purely for ease of filling and using. there is a video on the page that says how to work it. but basically unscrew the base (head) of the tank, fill with juice, screw base back on and screw onto battery and youre set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

the kanger twist starter kit is recommended and id even go so far as to say get the t3 option purely for ease of filling and using. there is a video on the page that says how to work it. but basically unscrew the base (head) of the tank, fill with juice, screw base back on and screw onto battery and youre set.
    Yeah, but yer man in that video is a bit.....weird!

Only jokin, good vid :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement