Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Fiber

Options
  • 30-08-2013 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello

I have checked my phone number online and it says fiber is in my area but when I go to upgrade it tells me my phone number and account number is incorrect. Can you tell me when fiber will be in my area I live in Oranmore in Galway?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello

I have checked my phone number online and it says fiber is in my area but when I go to upgrade it tells me my phone number and account number is incorrect. Can you tell me when fiber will be in my area I live in Oranmore in Galway?

Thanks

Hi,

If you call efibre service team on free phone 1800 661 622 They can check that for you. They have more detailed roll-out information available.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stantheman8

I'm in Oranmore and upgraded to fibre last week.
    AFAIK once you're off the main exchange in Oranmore, you should be able to upgrade.

Advertisement