Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jiayu G3 Quad Core Phone

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

i agree yawns thats why i took chance----not going to break us--be interesting to see what happens his store----this was no technical glitch --anyone who thinks that needs head examined :)

sure the waiting will be a bitta craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,631 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

LowOdour wrote: »
    I am definately going to try to claim back, but if i dont get a refund I dont really give a ****. I took a gamble on getting a high spec phone for little money...and for that thinking alone, I should probably pay a stupidy fine on top of the price of the phone! As Akrasia said (if in a slightly high-horsed way), the outrage is a bit much

The irony is, I got this high horse for ridiculously cheap cause of a misprice error on amazon.co.uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Akrasia wrote: »
    The irony is, I got this high horse for ridiculously cheap cause of a misprice error on amazon.co.uk.

but is it as high as it said it was in the description or did they scam you??:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

many lol in this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Akrasia wrote: »

Link????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

I took a punt on this.

Wait and see does anything come. Open a dispute, lose $30. Wait for the next one and try it all over again.

The people in here who are outraged, go play the lotto. It will make you feel better :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

157 posts......... and nothing. What a waste of valuable server space.

dodzy wrote: »

and another one 158...........and this one 159.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

dodzy wrote: »

Im on me mobile but has this guy got any previous posts we can pull out and laugh at? :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Your order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been closed due to supplier suspension

Dear The_Conductor,

Please note that the account of the AliExpress supplier: has been suspended. We have cancelled all of your pending orders with this supplier for which you have not made payment. Going forward, please do not make payment for any orders with this supplier.

AliExpress is committed to the principle of good faith and the protection of the interests of both buyers and suppliers. The above-mentioned supplier was recently found to have unsafe trading activities. Therefore, to protect the interests of buyers, we have decided to suspend the account of the supplier.

AliExpress strives to continuously improve our trading environment. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,
    Alibaba Trust and Security Team
    2013.09.08 22:58

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Well then I guess time to throw in a dispute now. I was really curious to see if anything at all ever arrived. Time to play the waiting game, to see if a refund will be issued.

Can't open a dispute atm as it's been frozen, but when checking order in AliExpress I see the following:

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reason for freezing:
    The supplier is recently found to have unsafe trading activities. To protect your trade safety , we have decided to check this order, please be patient and wait for further instructions from us.

To be fair to them, they seem to be on the ball regarding this unlike Ebay who generally only take down the scammer's page after so long, but then leave it up to the buyer to sort out themselves.

Your order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been closed due to supplier suspension

Dear The_Conductor,

Please note that the account of the AliExpress supplier: has been suspended. We have cancelled all of your pending orders with this supplier for which you have not made payment. Going forward, please do not make payment for any orders with this supplier.

AliExpress is committed to the principle of good faith and the protection of the interests of both buyers and suppliers. The above-mentioned supplier was recently found to have unsafe trading activities. Therefore, to protect the interests of buyers, we have decided to suspend the account of the supplier.

Not sure if you copied and pasted the whole email you received, but mine was slightly different

"Please note that the account of the AliExpress supplier: has been suspended. We have frozen all of your pending orders with this supplier for which you have already made payment. We will request the supplier to provide necessary evidence such as proof of shipment, and if necessary, relevant qualification certificates, within 3 days. If the supplier does not provide the evidence, AliExpress will close the order and refund the payment to you.

I hadn't actually paid- I was awaiting response to a query I raised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

LowOdour wrote: »
    Not sure if you copied and pasted the whole email you received, but mine was slightly different

"Please note that the account of the AliExpress supplier: has been suspended. We have frozen all of your pending orders with this supplier for which you have already made payment. We will request the supplier to provide necessary evidence such as proof of shipment, and if necessary, relevant qualification certificates, within 3 days. If the supplier does not provide the evidence, AliExpress will close the order and refund the payment to you.

Thats what I've just received. Hopefully a sign of a somewhat happy ending:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

I’m not sure how the seller thought he would make money out of this. The way AliExpress are setup to pay the seller only after you confirm the product was received. It’s a much safer bet than ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

It could just be the seller annoyed someone who compromised his account, given that the seller seemed legit until very recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 onliner

Anyone any further on Frozen orders ?

Frozen Orders
    Reason for freezing:
    The supplier is recently found to have unsafe trading activities. To protect your trade safety , we have decided to check this order, please be patient and wait for further instructions from us.

My order is frozen as well. Think it is accross the board.Should resolve soon enough i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

It should change tomo from frozen to closed and a refund within 7 days.(Usually 3)

E-mail update:

Dear XXX XXXX,
    Your Order No:XXxxxXXXxxXX has been closed because the supplier did not provide necessary evidence. The payment will be refunded to you within 7-10 days.
    AliExpress strives to continuously improve our trading environment. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Have to say I am impressed that AliExpress staff got off their ass and did something. Anyone remember when the big boards hunt was going on for the ebay scammer. Ebay practically did nothing. Their policy seemed to be one of eventually closing the ad and then wiping their hands. Buyers had to do all the leg work.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Yawns wrote: »
    Have to say I am impressed that AliExpress staff got off their ass and did something. Anyone remember when the big boards hunt was going on for the ebay scammer. Ebay practically did nothing. Their policy seemed to be one of eventually closing the ad and then wiping their hands. Buyers had to do all the leg work.

mine closed to ,,Fair play Ali express

wonder will we ever recieve an empty parcel or something ?

Found a better bargain on aliexpress now!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/K-touch-customers-s5-5-ips-full-quad-core-smart-phone-3g-dual-sim-dual-standby/1303942683.html

Yet another scam, so don't waste your time trying to order one!!!

eamonnq wrote: »
    Found a better bargain on aliexpress now!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/K-touch-customers-s5-5-ips-full-quad-core-smart-phone-3g-dual-sim-dual-standby/1303942683.html

Yet another scam, so don't waste your time trying to order one!!!

This product is sold out or the seller discontinued selling this product.

K-Touch aren't scam artists- they're actually quite well known and reputable.

This product is sold out or the seller discontinued selling this product.

K-Touch aren't scam artists- they're actually quite well known and reputable.

K-Touch might not be scam artists, but the seller might be:

From the link:

Sold By
    Song Cai's store
    China (Mainland)
    No feedback score.

Detailed Seller Ratings information is unavailable when there're less than 10 ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭alanbk

Mine closed as well. Thanks Aliexpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

I got my order refunded today :)

• Advertisement

Thx for reminding me. Just checked and my refund went into my account yesterday. Good job by Ali express

Got refunded too. Would have been ok without getting it, but tis nice all the same!!

Got my money back as well , must say I am still curious what was the full story ? scam , price mistake, account hacked or something else. Guess we will never know.

Advertisement