Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House share near TCD

Options
  • 30-08-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a first year student in Trinity but i'm moving from Cork and i'm looking to share accomdation with other students off campus.
    I don't know anyone else going to Dublin and I'm a bit stuck.
    Is anyone else in the same boat? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

from Roscommon and in the same boat as above. Halls let me down

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ther_Entrepri

Same here! First year Trinity student from Waterford with nowhere to live for the coming year.
    Hadn't really entertained the notion of not actually getting into Halls so today was a bit of a shock - I hadn't realised that they were so oversubscribed every year. So now I'm desperately looking into shared off-campus accommodation.
    Have been searching daft.ie, rent.ie etc. but to no avail... Anyone have any idea where to go from here?

Also if any other first-year Trinity students are interested in coming together to share, I'd definitely be interested - everyone else that I know going to college in Dublin have secured campus accommodation!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rhythm1234

Hey i would also be interested to share if anyone needs someone to share with !

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

In the same boat as everyone here, Halls let me down, Coming from Cork, anyone who wants to share, female science student :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 martigk

Hi guys,

I have 2 rooms in my house which is near Navan Road, Dublin 7.

Can offer rooms on digs or room basis, quiet area, on the 37, 38, 39, 70 & 122 bus routes which go past TCD & go to UCD.

Each room has desk, Multi channel TV, students in these rooms share bathroom.

Rooms available from Monday next, PM me if you are interested

Marti

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Niamh042

I am in the same situation. I wasn't offered a place in Trinity Halls and don't know anyone else looking for accommodation. It would be great if we could find somewhere near Trinity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Niamh042

Yeah when i was looking on Daft.ie it was all shared rooms. I would love to find somewhere near Trinity too !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Claire94xx

Didn't get a place in Halls in the 1st round of offers. Looking to find somewhere to share with other trinity students.
    female JF science, from limerick.

PM me if you are looking for someone to share with.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 joy28

room to rent in house in Marino with one other and first year student. rent 400euro including bills. mail if interested thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nbrady95

First year student who was let down by halls aswell looking to share a place with a few other students if anyone's looking for someone to share with pm me :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement