Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doyles motorcycles athlone

• 30-08-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone here dealed with this guy before. I drive pass the place when I'm heading into athlone town.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

i have a few times, owner is sound enough. I get all my service parts there. One thing I will say for his bikes is that they are always immaculate. He has a KTM RC8 there at the moment - would love to have the dosh to buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

cena wrote: »
    Has anyone here dealed with this guy before. I drive pass the place when I'm heading into athlone town.

He likes to talk does Brendan... He sells decent bikes though and has been in the trade long enough to know his onions.

'c

Advertisement