Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Accounting DIT

Options
  • 30-08-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

I've been looking into doing the Masters in Accounting in DIT next year (Sept 2014) as I'd need a while to save for fees.

But I've not heard a lot about what the course is like. I've heard a lot about the Masters in NUI Maynooth, DCU and Smurfit.

Has anyone done this? Or are you doing it this year?
    I'm curious to know what the lecturers are like? I was very lucky with the majority of lectures I had for my Honours degree in Accounting.
    What is the timetable like? It says 15 hours a week, what way is this spread out over the week?
    Lastly, is about fees. Does DIT over a payment plan for fees? 9K is obviously a lot of money. All of which I don't think I'll save up in a year with bills, rent and other expenses that will come up. But I think if I worked hard I could save a good 5/6K of it. I probably would qualify for the fee grant. But I don't know if I'd qualify for the special rate one, only the contribution.

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement