Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Recurve: Sights?

Options
  • 30-08-2013 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. :)

Recently I bought a Phantom Recurve bow, (ambidextrous, light and apparently perfect for teens.) I have absolutely no problems with it. I love it and would definitely recommend it for a beginner. However, my problem lies not with the bow itself exactly. I have done some research and would like to buy a scope/sight. Only one problem... My bow has not been drilled to allow a sight be put on to the riser.

Simple question, Can my bow be drilled to allow a sight be put on? If so where can I get it done? hopefully somewhere in the Meath/Dublin area if possible please :)

P.S. I was hoping to buy the Cartel X-Pert scope with an ARC system peep with lens, as due to the fact I am only a beginner I would like something relatively cheap. Any reviews, feedback or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    IBB

Advertisement