Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 - statements function down?

Options
  • 30-08-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, 

Trying to access my statements online (need them today) but I'm getting a message saying "eStatements are not available at this time".

Any idea when they'll be accessible?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Vorsprung,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We've been asked this today, please see here for more information. 

We hope to have eStatements, Money Manager and Online Service Desk back in full service as soon as possible but have no exact time frame as yet.  All other functionality on the website is working.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Thanks Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kavanada

Hi vorsprung,

I have the same problem. Noticed it on Saturday too. I can't transfer any money. Really not impressed.

I've been following the thread on switching current accounts to PTSB to avoid fees. Think I'm going to get my ID and utility bills out......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi kavanada,

There should be no issues now with Banking 365. If you are still having issues, please call Banking 365 and a representative would be more then happy to investigate it. Banking 365 would also be able to accommodate you if you still having issues making the transfers online.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement