Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC results

Options
  • 30-08-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the JC corrections are done yet because I think my school has all the result papers and are just holding onto them doe the SEC results date.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

The results are held in a near-by post office/garda station, they arrive to your school on the day of results. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The results are still being processed in Athlone and will get sent to schools on the Tuesday of results week.

I have never heard of them being in the Garda station. We collect them from the local An Post delivery office.

**edit**
    The delivery of the LC papers for viewing may have been what caused rumours about results being in the school.

Advertisement