Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which part of the campus are phychology lectures?

• 30-08-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Are they on in the cork road campus or the smaller building in town?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,892 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

They're in the Chapel (College St.)

That is of course unless they are being changed this year to the main Cork. Rd campus. I haven't heard of that happening though so more than likely College St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 KillMona

It's kind of confusing, some people say it's College Street, others say it's the Cork Road campus. I asked the religion lecturer on the open evening back in April and he said they had moved all the arts subjects up to Cork Road campus but then a lot of the students say it's located in College Street so I dunno what's going on. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ms. Pingui

KillMona wrote: »
    It's kind of confusing, some people say it's College Street, others say it's the Cork Road campus. I asked the religion lecturer on the open evening back in April and he said they had moved all the arts subjects up to Cork Road campus but then a lot of the students say it's located in College Street so I dunno what's going on. :confused:

Yeah, people have been telling me different things too. I'm so confused, I won't have a clue where I'm meant to be on my first day! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

If u are social care or anything but arts then your psych modules , for the better part, will be in college st. If you are arts and psychology ur lectures will be on cork road or more likely across the road on the industrial estate campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

If u are social care or anything but arts then your psych modules , for the better part, will be in college st. If you are arts and psychology ur lectures will be on cork road or more likely across the road on the industrial estate campus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 KillMona

Ms. Pingui wrote: »
    Yeah, people have been telling me different things too. I'm so confused, I won't have a clue where I'm meant to be on my first day! :(

Tbh I'd say none of us will know where we're going! Maybe just ask on registration day, induction's on Friday so we've a day to find out where we're stationed. :)

Edit: Seems Old Perry cleared it up, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shnoo_shnoo

Did Psychology last year as my major, if your doing it as the BA or as a minor on the arts course your technically on main campus but your actually in the industrial estate beside the AIB bank across the road from the back entrance to the college :) As far as I am aware its been in there for the last two years now I never had to go down as far as college street

Advertisement