Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flight cancelled, no money

Options
  • 30-08-2013 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I bought flight with small airline located in central europe, this was in May 2013.

On 14th of July I got email that my flight was canceled and I can request money back so I did - I got email on 15th that money will be send to my account.

Today (30th August) I checked my account and still nothing so I contacted them and got reply that they have many cancellations and ask for patience.

I do have patience but to wait for refund since middle of July seems long to me ..

do I have any other option or do I have to wait?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Was this on a credit card? If so, I'd ring your provider and see what they suggest. If they don't suggest the "charge back" option, I'd email the airline again giving them 10 workings days to have refunded the amount in full, or you will be insitgating a charge back procedure. The bank / card issuer might suggest doing that now; see what they say.

Advertisement