Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Connection for Broadband in an Apartment Block

Options
  • 30-08-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭

I'm moving into an apartment block in the coming week. The building is wired for phone lines but I do not believe there is an active phone connection. What is the process in getting this activated so I can get broadband? The area is marked down as having eFibre so I'd appreciate knowing if this changes anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Lyaiera wrote: »
    I'm moving into an apartment block in the coming week. The building is wired for phone lines but I do not believe there is an active phone connection. What is the process in getting this activated so I can get broadband? The area is marked down as having eFibre so I'd appreciate knowing if this changes anything.

Thanks

Hi Lyaiera,

You will need to activate the line first before broadband/Fibre can be ordered, to get his organised you can call 1800 503 303. They'll explore all your option with you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement