Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP confused about courses

• 30-08-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm a sixth year student doing French ,Biology, Home ec and Geography and I have no idea what courses would suit me. I love biology and Home ec and was interested in Dietetics but I only discovered now that i need Chemistry and I do not have it. I am in honours maths however I am not a big fan of it and I am not really interested in physics and chemisty. My favourite subjects are English , French , Biology and Home Ec.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Which areas of Biology and Home Ec do you enjoy the most? Which areas do you least enjoy?
    Do you prefer the scientific subjects (biology, maths and home Ec) or the languages (English irish French)?

Advertisement