Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for podcast partner

Options
  • 30-08-2013 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Howdy. I'm John. A couple of months ago me and friend started a podcast. His stop now :( I like to keep going and looking for a partner in crime. I have the gear. I live in the midland area and would travel a bit. I'm interested in comedy, comics, films and many other things. Please PM to discuss further, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Inquisition

I'd like to help, but I live too far away, unless you can do it from distance. I have some interest in all those things and have a voice and face for radio, I'm told. Lol. If you want to me to try and sit in, drop me a message and we can see what we can do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bazsully1984

Hi john. I decided to start a podcast also. Dont have much experience but going to give it a shot. Going out tomorrow to buy some gear and work on editing software. Have you had any luck yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Hi. I don't really. But I would recommend a blue ball microphone. I got one second hand pretty chip. For uploading I use sound cloud and you can use that to get on i-tunes. I use audiocity for editing. I'm not an great on any of it, but happy to help if you get stuck. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimmi_2_times

Howdy. I'm John. A couple of months ago me and friend started a podcast. His stop now :( I like to keep going and looking for a partner in crime. I have the gear. I live in the midland area and would travel a bit. I'm interested in comedy, comics, films and many other things. Please PM to discuss further, thanks.

Hi, are you still looking? My Co host has also decided to hang up his mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimmi_2_times

Hi, are you still looking? My Co host has also decided to hang up his mic.

I also live in the midlands. I'm on Twitter @Jimmi_2_times pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 MrSteeTV

Hey guys, if ye need a third I'm down. I live in Dublin but could Skype in. Same interest is topics also. I have a yeti pro mic and could record my audio on audacity and send it on via Dropbox to avoid any bad Skype interference.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Hi jimmi_2_times lives in the midlands of England, so we never did the podcast. I PM see if any time we can meet up to discuss or chat about podcast. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrSteeTV

Yeah sounds good. I'm in Dublin south.
    You can find my soundcloud, MrSteeTV (I can't add a link because I am a new user) to give you an example of some higher quality stuff I've done, with editing and such. Also my youtube is MrSteeTV, where there are more raw, long form stuff, to give you an idea of how it would sound. I've done all sorts of stuff there from movie reviews to skits to show if there's a format you want to go with, I can abide.

Advertisement