Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injured cat Portlaoise

Options
  • 30-08-2013 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi everyone,
    I hope it's ok to post this here but it has been on my mind all day.As I was driving out of the petrol station this afternoon(the big one on the mountmellick side of Portlaoise across from the eurospar) I noticed a grey and white cat hopping across the road behind the garage and its hind leg looked mangled as if a car had ran over it, it was very broken looking. I couldn't stop to look properly because of the traffic and I was on a tight schedule but it has bothered me ever since.If anyone had lost their cat of that description thats where I saw him. I really hope a good samaritian came across the poor thing:(

Comments

Advertisement