Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing 3-legged cat, Rathmines

Options
  • 30-08-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Hi,

my daughter's ginger-and-white, 3-legged, 13-year-old cat has gone missing in the Belgrave Square vicinity. She's been missing since last Saturday, and the fear is that she's got stuck in a shed or outhouse and can't get back out again.

She can jump down, but not up :(

If anyone has seen her, please PM me. Here's hoping that she's just found a friendly family, but we are worried in the meantime. Thanks for reading!

JC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Answers to the name Tripod? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist, as it reminded
    me of a line in the movie Terminal Velocity.

Hope you find her and I'll keep an eye out,
    as I'm not a million miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Thanks. Was run over by a car a year or two after being already named!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Have you put up any posters? didn't see any today when I was passing the square? I'd say pop some into the neighbours letterboxes on that square incase it is trapped in a shed or such. What's the cat called?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Poor thing was run over by a car and died on the road. A neighbour came to let us know. :'(

Thanks all.

JC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
    I suppose it's something that you know what happened her. I hope your daughter is OK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Was the cat microchipped, I wonder?

I would check with the vets in the area as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

He's already said the cat was ran over.

Sorry to hear that OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

So sorry to hear about your cat OP, as spurious has said at least you know what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Sorry to hear JC

Advertisement