Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Store recommendation

• 30-08-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am looking to buy a carpet for our stairs. Is there any carpet store in Limerick you would recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Not quite Limeick but Newport carpets is good value. Average 3 bed semi with good carpets for stairs and landing was €350

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Clerys on Clare street did my place great range know their stuff as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭Comhrá

+1 on Clery's. Got my living room carpet from them. Very good to deal with.

Also try Tony Grant on Lower Gerald Griffin St. Trades as Tower Carpets.
    Established there for many years.
    Excellent service, professional and competetive price. Got flooring from them recently and was impressed with the service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭d1980

BredaAnn wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to buy a carpet for our stairs. Is there any carpet store in Limerick you would recommend?

Thanks
    Place out near delta,used to be on dock road,the carpet store.family run place that is good value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Loweface

d1980 wrote: »
    Place out near delta,used to be on dock road,the carpet store.family run place that is good value

I think they are called Carpet Warehouse... Got a stairs done from them two weeks ago. Great value, quick and a good job fitting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

plus 1 for clearys carpets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

I've used Joe Walsh Flooring in the past, found them to be very professional: http://www.joewalshflooring.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

d1980 wrote: »

They did a few rooms in our house recently , they do a very good job, good value and very nice people to deal with..

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Carpet Right. Parkway Retail Park. They do have good deals.

Advertisement