Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Hall - Find Your Roommates

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Claire94xx

Anybody house 86.05? Or anyone studying Drama studies or Drama and Theatre??

Me!!!:D studying science though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Daleyford

I paid for the Halls fees on Friday evening and the transaction still says Pending. Is it because it won't be put through until Monday anyone know ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Daleyford wrote: »
    I paid for the Halls fees on Friday evening and the transaction still says Pending. Is it because it won't be put through until Monday anyone know ?

How did you pay for them? :O

How did you pay for them? :O

there was an option for me to pay them.. has noone else been able to pay for accommodation yet?

there was an option for me to pay them.. has noone else been able to pay for accommodation yet?

Where abouts? :)
    How much did you have to pay now? :)

• Advertisement

Where abouts? :)
    How much did you have to pay now? :)

On the accommodation tab on mytcd.ie ,, i paid the outstanding balance for the deposit and the first semester

On the accommodation tab on mytcd.ie ,, i paid the outstanding balance for the deposit and the first semester

Sound thanks! :)

Can someone tell me what the story is on internet in the modern apartments? I have a macbook so will i need to get an apple adapter and an ethernet cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Yep there's no wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭amymak

Can someone tell me what the story is on internet in the modern apartments? I have a macbook so will i need to get an apple adapter and an ethernet cable?

You will need an ethernet cable. But you can buy one in the shop there.

• Advertisement

amymak wrote: »
    You will need an ethernet cable. But you can buy one in the shop there.

brilliant, thank you :)

So there's no wifi for phone no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Not in halls, no

So there's no wifi for phone no?

There's wifi for products with iOS (iPhones, iPads etc) on campus. They're planning on bringing it in for Android at some point, but I don't think they have yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gdroom

Im in Halls this year, has anyone got any information about moving in or important dates for Halls yet? Kind of clueless at the moment...

Anyone paid for accommodation yet, and it still says pending transactions? my money is floating around somewhere and it worries me :(

gdroom wrote: »
    Im in Halls this year, has anyone got any information about moving in or important dates for Halls yet? Kind of clueless at the moment...

This is the timetable for Freshers' Weekend (13th-15th September):
    http://www.wardentrinityhall.tcdlife.ie/news/HALL%20Orientation%20Weekend%202013.pdf

You should join this Facebook group:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/453954694711459?ref=bookmark&__user=1134755693
    There'll be information about the JCR and its events being put up all the time there. Plus you can ask any question you want.

Anyone paid for accommodation yet, and it still says pending transactions? my money is floating around somewhere and it worries me :(

at least you have paid. i got an email this morning saying that the charges were now available for payment but when i go onto my.tcd it says i have no outstanding balance for accommodation:confused:

is anyone else in the same situation???

Claire94xx wrote: »
    at least you have paid. i got an email this morning saying that the charges were now available for payment but when i go onto my.tcd it says i have no outstanding balance for accommodation:confused:

is anyone else in the same situation???

well I've paid, and my accommodation page says I've no outstanding balance either !

well I've paid, and my accommodation page says I've no outstanding balance either !

it doesnt even give me the option to pay though. i might give them a ring tomorrow to see what the story is

• Advertisement

Claire94xx wrote: »
    it doesnt even give me the option to pay though. i might give them a ring tomorrow to see what the story is

i called today to see what the story is, apparently they don't deal with finance anymore.. so try them first, but you'll more than likely end up ringing trinity themselves!

i called today to see what the story is, apparently they don't deal with finance anymore.. so try them first, but you'll more than likely end up ringing trinity themselves!

brilliant thanks... what harm you would think they would be more eager to take my money :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

No wifi kinda sucks :( I'm going to be using an android tablet for a while at least. Guess i'm gonna have to bring it to some internet cafes

• Registered Users Posts: 43 guineylab

many people use their macs as wifi hubs to connect more devices, im sure there must be some way to do it on a windows pc as well

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lauz94

Eoin247 wrote: »
    No wifi kinda sucks :( I'm going to be using an android tablet for a while at least. Guess i'm gonna have to bring it to some internet cafes

I was in the same situation last year, although I had a laptop as well. Tcd seems to just discriminate against Android users!

guineylab wrote: »
    many people use their macs as wifi hubs to connect more devices, im sure there must be some way to do it on a windows pc as well

MacBooks work fine in the Halls does it? with an ethernet cable and apple adapter?

Advertisement