Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What taste similar to Malboro Lights. E-liquids

Options
  • 31-08-2013 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi newbie here, I'm sure a lot of people smoked Malboro lights before hand. I know that you'll never get anything close but what would be the closest of it be in e-liquid form. I've tried so many and my stomach is not holding up well, also it make the atomiser taste bad for a while even I try cleaning it with alcohol
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tobacco wise... try t-juice uk smokes from ezsmoke.ie . it's a mild flavoured juice but it hits the spot in a way most other tobaccos dont, dont know how or why it just does

also cigarillos naturales from houseofliquid.ie . this one can take a while to grow on people but it's a serious tobacco juice, lovely stuff once you give it a chance. its also pretty mild flavoured but very satisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

I don't have much experience with juices, so far I've tried 5-6 different one's but being a previous Marlboro lights-Gold smoker for over a decade, i am happy with my USA mix in 12mg, which is "advertised" to be the closest thing to the Marlboro taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I bought Liqua brand USA mix on advise from someone else. When I vaped it, it reminded me of marlboro lights

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Zombie much?

Advertisement