Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bill Pay eMobile Conection

Options
  • 31-08-2013 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi

I signed up to one of the mobile phone plans online and received notification yesterday that my contract has been accepted and that a sim card was issued in the post yesterday.

I do not want to wait until Monday to get the sim card and I am wondering whether I can call into a eMobile store today and they will give me a sim card which I can port my number to and the contract will operate form that sim.

This would save me from having to wait until Monday to get the sim card.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi

I signed up to one of the mobile phone plans online and received notification yesterday that my contract has been accepted and that a sim card was issued in the post yesterday.

I do not want to wait until Monday to get the sim card and I am wondering whether I can call into a eMobile store today and they will give me a sim card which I can port my number to and the contract will operate form that sim.

This would save me from having to wait until Monday to get the sim card.

Thanks
    Hi theroomisonfire,

If you placed your order as a Billpay order you would have to wait for the new SIM card to be issued.

If you PM the order number I will be able advise of the track and trace number for your SIM.

Grainne

Advertisement