Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which scope for Marui P90?

• 31-08-2013 8:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

I have a Marui P90 Tri rail, ie room for attachments on top and both sides of the iron sight. However I can't decide what scope to get for her. I currently have ACOG and Eotech scopes on my M4 and Raider aegs respectively, but they don't look right on the P90. For ergonomic reasons, trying to look through the iron sight is literally a pain in the neck, which is why I'm looking for a scope.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Ps, any suggestions for a light and laser for either side of the P90 which wouldn't look too big on it? I plan on using this gun for night games as its small and manoeuvrable and also allows you to hide in corners without having a long gun barrel sticking out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Kashkai wrote: »
    I have a Marui P90 Tri rail, ie room for attachments on top and both sides of the iron sight. However I can't decide what scope to get for her. I currently have ACOG and Eotech scopes on my M4 and Raider aegs respectively, but they don't look right on the P90. For ergonomic reasons, trying to look through the iron sight is literally a pain in the neck, which is why I'm looking for a scope.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Ps, any suggestions for a light and laser for either side of the P90 which wouldn't look too big on it? I plan on using this gun for night games as its small and manoeuvrable and also allows you to hide in corners without having a long gun barrel sticking out

As the P90 is really a CQB type of gun, I would use a dot sight as opposed to a scope, I'd suggest a T1 type dot sight, mainly because it is small and can be used for fat and easy target acquisition. There re many brands of the T1, DYTAC make a great micro replica probably the best on the market, I use this on my M4, the G&P T1 is good but typical to G&P optics they can be hit and miss with regards function, I have one of these on my EBR and green worked fine, the red colour worked when it felt like, I fixed it eventually but still.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/scopes-red-dots/red-dots-sight/gandp-t1-red-green-dot-sight-scope.html

Element make some nice "surefire" replica weapon lights, similar brands with the exact same models are available on the Asian websites like ehobby, ebairsoft, airsoft peak and redwolf.

http://www.airsoftpeak.com/element-tactical-flashlight-with-remote-pressure-dark-earth-p-9786.html

Just provided the links to give you an idea of the products I mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Cheers. I bought a T1 replica yesterday and it looks great on my P90

Advertisement