Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wholesale buy end of stock/collection clothing

Options
  • 31-08-2013 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

Would anybody have an idea if you can buy wholesale end of stock clothing stock of big brands (ie NEXT) in Ireland? I cant find any info about it in Ireland. Know that it is plenty of opportunities in UK but it doesnt seem like you can buy end of stock / incomplete collection directly from retailers in Ireland. Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I would imagine the companies you are looking at are all UK based and would sell any of the excess stock from Irish stores along with the UK stock with the places you are already looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Most of the stock that ends up with those suppliers are cancelled orders, late deliveries, pre branded pre orders and cabbage stock.

Most high street retailers have their own in house system for excess stock, ie staff shops, off site pre-retailing depots etc.

Try agents for the large suppliers in Asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 master13

Tks wmpdd3

I would not like to get involved with bringing the stuff from Asia at the moment, would rather prefer to try small projects.
    On the other hand to import clothing from far east you need to have your own collection. I know that they can also do clothes
    similar or even same as the one you can see in high street retailers but that is not the way i would like to go.
    Would you know by any chance any particular distributor in the UK selling end of tock etc. collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

try http://www.wholesaleclearance.co.uk/ all sorts of brands on there I got Mou boots which still retail at €200+ in places for <£40 each.

Advertisement