Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

driving ban

Options
  • 31-08-2013 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all.....Am new to this so maybe this question sounds ridiculous.... Anyways i have served a driving ban for drink driving......My ban is up on Sunday September 1st.......Can anyone tell me, do i have to do anything legal to get back my licensce as in do i have to go back to court.....I have served the full term

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor. Legal advice is banned sitewide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beachhead1

After reading other peoples threads for similar circumstances since i posted my own thread, i have got the answer i required. however if i was looking for legal advice i would have asked a solicitor.......perhaps you might be so kind as to pay a little more attention to the more serious questions been asked instead of being so smart with your answer in future.... and also if i can access an answer from other threads then obviously if this is your job to be smart then your not doing your job too well

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't my job, nor was I being smart, I was simply stating site wide policies. We volunteer our time, and it's not for sake of taking abuse from people like you who can't read the forum title, the forum description, or the explicit warnings not to start off-topic threads like this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement