Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Littlewood Archers

• 31-08-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know if Littlewood Archers, Longford meet on a specific day and time each week, as I'm interested in starting training.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭NavanJames

On the IFAF (Irish Field Archery Federation) calendar for 2013 Littlewood are down for a shoot on the 13th of October 2013. I think (not 100% sure) that this was swapped with Mayo Archery and that the Littlewood will be hosting a shoot on the 15th of September next? Are you an IFAF member? If not join IFAF (contact information on the IFAF website) and then drop over to the shoot. I shot over there in August 2012 and had a fun time. Lots of 3D targets, many in groups which was different than the usual. The link to the shoot report for that day is:

http://www.irishfieldarchery.com/lastshoot12/o-l%27wood-19aug/shoot.html

If you can't contact them via their website try emailing the IFAF secretary via the IFAF website (try the following email address ifafsec@gmail.com) and request a contact number for the club.

Best of luck with everything, James.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

NavanJames wrote: »
    On the IFAF (Irish Field Archery Federation) calendar for 2013 Littlewood are down for a shoot on the 13th of October 2013. I think (not 100% sure) that this was swapped with Mayo Archery and that the Littlewood will be hosting a shoot on the 15th of September next? Are you an IFAF member? If not join IFAF (contact information on the IFAF website) and then drop over to the shoot. I shot over there in August 2012 and had a fun time. Lots of 3D targets, many in groups which was different than the usual. The link to the shoot report for that day is:

http://www.irishfieldarchery.com/lastshoot12/o-l%27wood-19aug/shoot.html

If you can't contact them via their website try emailing the IFAF secretary via the IFAF website (try the following email address ifafsec@gmail.com) and request a contact number for the club.

Best of luck with everything, James.

Last I heard was that Littlewood lost their wood, but I don't know if there's truth in it.
    Re IFAF calendar, I believe there is going to be pretty major date changes to the ones listed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭NavanJames

Perhaps ... who knows with IFAF these days. At the moment the shoot is on the calendar so I'll be planning accordingly until I hear otherwise. Lots of woods over that way ... perhaps Warriors of Queen Maeve could give them a dig out?

Regards, James.

Advertisement