Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to sell college books?

Options
  • 31-08-2013 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

I have quite a few books I purchased while in UCD on English literature that are no longer much use to me. I was wondering where the best place to sell college books is? They are mostly books on English literature, such as The Riverside Chaucer (selling at £98.73 new on Amazon.co.uk) and The Norton Anthology of English Literature Seventh Edition: Volume 1 (selling at £87.74 new on Amazon.co.uk).

Are there any good shops? Would my best bet be to sell them to the second-hand bookshop in UCD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DavidHabsburg

Hey there,

This is the TCD book shop website - http://bookshop.tcdsu.org/

You can list books for sale there and as far as I know you don't need to be a student to sell there.

I study English there and I know that a second hand copy of The Riverside Chaucer will probably be much in demand by first years, good luck!

Advertisement