Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adobe flash player

Options
  • 31-08-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Have been trying to download Flash player but apparently my security settings will not allow download. How do I get past this. I have looked at security settings and cannot work out how to allow the download of flash player without causing security problems

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Try this.

You may also want to download the Uninstaller to remove previous versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,309 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

is this at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 villa4ever

Further problem downloading Flash player. Have now got to the point where we able to download Flash Player and 50% downloaded but a pop up comes up telling me to close Internet Explorer, this I did but still failed to fully download Flash Player

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

villa4ever wrote: »
    Further problem downloading Flash player. Have now got to the point where we able to download Flash Player and 50% downloaded but a pop up comes up telling me to close Internet Explorer, this I did but still failed to fully download Flash Player

When this appears, hit CTRL Alt Del and choose "Task Manager". Look for instances of iexplorer.exe and "end task". The Adobe installation should then proceed

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 9 villa4ever

No not at work

• Advertisement
Advertisement