Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roslim construction

• 31-08-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Has anyone dealt with this company ?.They are based in Stanmore,They are advertising for a lot of labourers,concret finishers,chippies.I am waiting on a call back from them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I've unapproved some posts in this thread pending verification of the 'Roslim' account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Roslim

What do you require for approval?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hello, please check your private messages and email the address provided and the folks at the office will outline the steps for you. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kimy1

starting with roslim next week, don't know too much about them so would love to hear from anyone who works or worked with them
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

Congrats on the start,will you let us know how you got on.Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kimy1

hi ganger
    getting on fine with roslim, money paid every week and they have loads of work on

thanks for replying.only now am i checking up on everything.Do you mind if i ask what sort of work you do and what the rates are.

Any news on Roslim ,

Advertisement