Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clydesdale - Where can you ride one ?

Options
  • 31-08-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello all, Want to ride a Clydesdale for my birthday, and would like to know if there is anywhere in the southeast I can ride one. Not too bothered if its a riding school or a private person, just as long as I have some company.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The lady who ran Equine Trails in Borris had a lovely Clyde, but she is no longer in business. There was some one near Ballyconnell (Co Carlow)who had a guy. Will see if I can find some info.
    My first horse as half Clyde, they have wonderful natures, but it's a long way up /down,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Would love to know if this is possible too as my OH is obsessed with Clydes so would be great to let him have a sit up on the real thing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Horsemania

Thanks for that, Byhookorbycrook. Hope to find somewhere to ride one. I love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Selfheal

Festina Lente in Bray have a Clydesdale and do lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Horsemania

Thanks for that Selfheal, but it would be a bit too far for me for a lesson. What a lovley place thought. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement