Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL ID cards.

Options
  • 31-08-2013 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

OK just a quick question. I have noticed my student ID card is due out of date by September does this mean everyone gets a new card in September? By the way i'm heading into second year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

I'm going into 2nd year and mine expires in 2016. So maybe it's a mistake on yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Topps

Maybe I wasn't suppose to make it to second year:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms.Cosmo

If you started in 2012, your ID card should expire in September 2016. Drop into SAA and they should change it for you at no charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Are you doing science choice? Or engineering choice? The ID cards there are for one year and then in September you go and get the updated one free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Topps

Ya that's it. I'm doing Science Choice. I also lost my card in the first week and got a new one, so that could be it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Topps wrote: »
    Ya that's it. I'm doing Science Choice. I also lost my card in the first week and got a new one, so that could be it too.

That's what I did the past year too! Doing biochemistry now. Good luck with the ID anyway :)

Advertisement