Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out walking

• 31-08-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday I was out walking the dog in the woods when this comes out of no where and fellowed us all the way back to the house. This is not the first time this has happened. I know who the dog belongs to. I have had to knock on the door and asked them to bring in the dog.

I found her wondering around the town the other day. She seems to be a cross breed of a lab. Very friendly.

Im not sure what to do. I would hate to see anything happen to her

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Report it to the dog warden, next time you see her wandering and bring her home tell them you've reported them to the dog warden and next time and next time. Poor dog probably isn't spayed so a litter of pups can't be far away if this carries on!

Advertisement