Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone done International Arts?

• 31-08-2013 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Could someone tell me what the 3rd year abroad is like? I know there's a big difference between regular Arts and Arts International.

What university did you go to abroad, or which one are you going to? I'd like to know a bit more about it, I'm in 5th year and considering the courses now :)
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Robynne

As far as I know, Arts International is a new course. This year is its first so no one will have done that year abroad yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

I'm pretty sure this is the first year, a few of my friends have taken it up and so far seem to be happy. :)
    One is gone to Canada and another to the Netherlands :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

I thought you go abroad in the 3rd year though?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

I thought you go abroad in the 3rd year though?

You do :)
    Sorry, I probably should have mentioned I'm in third year.

International Arts as a degree structure is only starting this year but people already in Arts who were doing a different structure were given the chance to convert to International- that's how my friends have gone :)

Advertisement