Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's angels!

Options
  • 31-08-2013 1:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

In the city centre today from various countries wearing their jackets but no bikes. Must be here for the Gathering?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Sometimes they transport the bikes from the continent by articulated lorry and go for a day out leaving the bikes behind somewhere. A year or two ago some german Angels had 2 containers full of bikes and gear doing this in the Marine Hotel car park, Sutton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There are a lot over from the UK, Europe and the USA. You'll see them around for the city for some of the weekend or out around the clubhouse (near The Shanty pub, Dub 15).. Oh, nothing to do with 'The Gathering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There are a lot over from the UK, Europe and the USA. You'll see them around for the city for some of the weekend or out around the clubhouse (near The Shanty pub, Dub 15).. Oh, nothing to do with 'The Gathering.

The club house is beside where I live. One of them owns the Tattoo studio in Mulhuddart Village.

January wrote: »
    The club house is beside where I live. One of them owns the Tattoo studio in Mulhuddart Village.

Angel Tattoo, I know :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Rough bunch of ne'er do wells, you'd do well to keep well clear of that sort with their noisy motorbicycles !!! :pac:

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote: »
    Rough bunch of ne'er do wells, you'd do well to keep well clear of that sort with their noisy motorbicycles !!! :pac:

lol, only 'cause your HD is sick :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

lol, only 'cause your HD is sick :P

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kyle Maynard

Lots of them in the gypsy rose & templebar over the weekend but I didn't see any bikes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Do HAMC have an irish Chapter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yes, their club house is in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

are the irish 1%ers still in the alliance?

returnNull wrote: »
    are the irish 1%ers still in the alliance?

The Alliance is still active, however 'the HA are not in The Alliance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mr Whirly

The only time I've seen any motorbike gang in Dublin was 5 or 6 of them lumping the heads off each other at a tattoo convention in Leopardstown. Looked like great craic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

January wrote: »
    Yes, their club house is in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15.

Was wondering about that..saw a few patches around finglas of all places.

Advertisement