Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Alternative View of Spinosaurus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Seen this before. The creature itself is awesomely weird, but definitely not Spinosaurus :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

:eek:, Phew, when i saw the thread title i was half expecting to see an article proclaiming "Spiny" to be some sort of vegatarian :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Owryan wrote: »
    :eek:, Phew, when i saw the thread title i was half expecting to see an article proclaiming "Spiny" to be some sort of vegatarian :pac::pac::pac:

Me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Yeah, it seems more a case of trying to make the evidence fit the theory as opposed to letting it speak for itself. Still rather cool though - in a Dougal Dixony sort of way.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Yeah, it seems more a case of trying to make the evidence fit the theory as opposed to letting it speak for itself. Still rather cool though - in a Dougal Dixony sort of way.

It was for a contest of alternate views on well known prehistoric animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Adam Khor wrote: »
    It was for a contest of alternate views on well known prehistoric animals.

Aye, but the stipulations said it had to be possible though.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Aye, but the stipulations said it had to be possible though.

In the past, not even scientists have been very good judges of what is "possible" :pac:

Advertisement