Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M15A4 MOE Style AEG W/Attachments

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭benanselmi

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭masz3r1

benanselmi wrote: »

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for something different than a normal m4. Sorry but glws

Bump. And looking €250 now and battery comes with it no extra. I'm also very interested in getting a KWC Desert Eagle at the moment so I would be willing to do a pistol + cash offer. Thanks

bump

Bump

• Advertisement

still open to all offers

price drop €200

any trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey mate,

Would you be interested in an AK47, full metal and wood version?

Also,

What is you're asking price now? When you open the thread you ask for €200, but later you have up that you have dropped the price to €200???

If I have read it wrong then my apologies, and do not hesitate point out my error.

Cheers.

Hey mate,

Would you be interested in an AK47, full metal and wood version?

Also,

What is you're asking price now? When you open the thread you ask for €200, but later you have up that you have dropped the price to €200???

If I have read it wrong then my apologies, and do not hesitate point out my error.

Cheers.

Thanks for the offer man but I'm not looking for an ak right now.

your correct with the price it's €200. I just couldn't edit my original post when I was dropping the price so I posted up instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 FIACH_SWAN

Would you be interested in a spring sniper rifle? It's in my threads if you're interested.

FIACH_SWAN wrote: »
    Would you be interested in a spring sniper rifle? It's in my threads if you're interested.

Thanks man but I'm looking for an aeg right now preferably a p90. Thanks a lot for the interest though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 FIACH_SWAN

masz3r1 wrote: »
    Thanks man but I'm looking for an aeg right now preferably a p90. Thanks a lot for the interest though :)

I know a guy looking for a trade for his p90 on a Facebook group if you want the group is called Airsoft Market Ireland if you're interested in it, let me know and join and I'll tag you in the post

FIACH_SWAN wrote: »
    I know a guy looking for a trade for his p90 on a Facebook group if you want the group is called Airsoft Market Ireland if you're interested in it, let me know and join and I'll tag you in the post

Thanks man :) I've put in a request there to join.

I'm also is during a price drop to €180 now :)

Only €180 now!!!

Sold!!!! Thanks to everyone for the interest :)

masz3r1 wrote: »
    Sold!!!! Thanks to everyone for the interest :)

Sorry lads, looking like deal is falling through so I'm putting it back up here again.

Asking price is now €150!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jayjayairsoft

Hi listin i dont rly like my gun so maybe if the gun gun is still there maybe we can trade i have a king arms m4 when i fully deside we can talk all about the good stuff i am out here in galway

Hi listin i dont rly like my gun so maybe if the gun gun is still there maybe we can trade i have a king arms m4 when i fully deside we can talk all about the good stuff i am out here in galway

Thanks for the offer, I'd like to see some pics. But at the moment I really need the money, that why I've lowered it to €150

Bump still up

• Advertisement

Still only €150. interested in all trades too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

mp5k still available or i have a kwa usp.

grosser wrote: »
    mp5k still available or i have a kwa usp.

Thanks man but I'll hold off for now, looking for another rifle

Anyone, it's literally in perfect condition, never skirmished or anything!!!!

Only €150 with scope and all, or Trade

Advertisement