Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man your pumps, Wetherspoons are coming

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

There's no cask beer at The Dark Horse any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

irish_goat wrote: »
    Not in Derry. They've dropped the prices of Punk IPA to £1.99 now. A whole 20p more expensive than the warm bottles sitting on the shelf next door in Tesco.
    And only £0.19 more expensive than the BrewDog website.

BeerNut wrote: »
    There's no cask beer at The Dark Horse any more.

Obviously Blackrock ain't ready fir the cask just yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 imperator567

delahuntv wrote: »
    Interesting to see the statement from Wetherspoons in their results last week saying that prices in their Irish bars are currently uneconomic and price rises of about 10% will be introduced.

Whilst they will still offer value, it does show that the prices they charge, even with their massive buying power are not enough to cover their costs and their predatory pricing will close some decent bars as has happened elsewhere and before you know it, their prices will be going up further.

In the UK, where they have got rid of local competition, they would not be regarded as "cheap".

Any link ?

Wetherspoons are the cheapest bars in most towns in the UK.

They havent got rid of local competition, just made them compete, especially with food prices.

Cant post link as a new poster, but Wetherspoons is planning to take on Starbucks with a wider range of cheap coffee.

Pub chain JD Wetherspoon says it wants to triple its coffee and breakfast sales over the next 18 months.

The company is cutting the price of coffee and breakfast in a bid to capture a greater share of the daytime dining market.

Wetherspoons is responding to increased competition from supermarkets, which are selling discounted drinks.

To boost that further it plans to cut the price of coffee and breakfast by as much as 20%.

Its morning customers will pay 99p or less for a filter coffee with free refills in around 880 of its pubs.

"It is a growing market and we think it is time to up the ante," said Wetherspoon founder and chairman Tim Martin

Early risers can find a cheaper fry up from next week, after JD Wetherspoon announced price cuts to its breakfast menu.

The national pub chain is offering a £2.99 traditional English breakfast from 18 March. It’s also cutting the price of Lavazza filter coffee by roughly 20p to 99p or under. There are free refills.

......£2.99 for a fry up, thats cheaper then cooking it at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,564 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Any link ?

Wetherspoons are the cheapest bars in most towns in the UK.

They havent got rid of local competition, just made them compete, especially with food prices.

Exactly, if they were price gouging in any location due to lack of competition, wouldn't it be open to someone else to open a bar to compete with them with lower prices?

If nobody else can run a bar profitably with lower prices than them, then they're clearly not price gouging.

Just another whinge tbh.

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Interesting to see the statement from Wetherspoons in their results last week saying that prices in their Irish bars are currently uneconomic and price rises of about 10% will be introduced.

Whilst they will still offer value, it does show that the prices they charge, even with their massive buying power are not enough to cover their costs and their predatory pricing will close some decent bars as has happened elsewhere and before you know it, their prices will be going up further.

In the UK, where they have got rid of local competition, they would not be regarded as "cheap".

The only place I have seen where their prices are not cheap is London; nothing is cheap in London. The vast majority of their pubs are in busy towns/cities, it would be rare for theirs to be the only place within walking distance. Any I have been in have had plenty of competition, most with similar prices for at least some drinks.

Their prices are only "predatory" in the context of the ridiculously over inflated prices standard in Ireland. Across the water they are cheap, often the cheapest locally but the differences are nowhere near as extreme as we have here.

A 10% rise and they will still be over €2 a pint cheaper than anywhere else comparable. 2 pints for €5.50 rather than €5. Anyone want to take a stab at how many Dublin pubs charge more than that for one?

I would say that the falling Euro has a lot to do with this increase as they source much of their stock in the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Obviously Blackrock ain't ready fir the cask just yet.

Spoons has plenty, probably more to do with diminishing trade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,766 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Can you point out where it says that in their reports?

I can't see it anywhere:

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/investors/latest

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/investors/latest/interim-presentation---final-no-note-130315.pdf

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/investors/latest/annual-report--revised-final--05.01.15.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,766 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Vic_08 wrote: »
    I would say that the falling Euro has a lot to do with this increase as they source much of their stock in the UK.

Yes, I was thinking about this.

With the euro now at 72p, versus 84p a year ago, this pushes up imports costs into RoI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭JayRoc

Broke my rule and went to the Three Hun Tavern today, as it was the only place in the vicinity (including my house) I could escape the rugby, even partially.

I try to give this place a fair shake, but jesus, other than the prices, it's hard to bear.

Food was utterly awful. I know you can say "what do you expect?" but if I pay 7 or 8 quid for a breakfast I at least want to not be able to scrape the white congealed fat from my food onto a napkin and leave 1/3rd behind on the plate. Order and receive within 4mins? Yuck.

As for everything else, to be fair, the selection of beers was interesting and incredibly well priced.

But that is literally the only positive thing I have to say. The staff are so bad as to make me look over my shoulder for Mike Murphy. I honestly cannot understand why they don't spend even half a day training these kids in how to talk to people properly.

Also a rudimentary knowledge of alcoholic beverages might help:

Me: "An O'Hara's Stout, please"

Bartender: "Would you like a glass?"

Me: "Please"

Her: "With ice?"

Me: "........"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Jaysus JayRoc, don't leave us in suspense. Did you want ice in your stout or not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I love ice in my stout lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,448 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Geuze wrote: »

It was in an interview Tim Martin did which I read too. I think the depreciating euro has a lot to do with it but he also cited a reduced ability to buy pubs at attractive prices meaning that the current pubs need to absorb more distribution centre costs than was anticipated. This all makes perfect sense, doesn't herald a pull out but does recognise that they pitched their opening prices a little low for sustainability.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Cant post link as a new poster, but Wetherspoons is planning to take on Starbucks with a wider range of cheap coffee.

Pub chain JD Wetherspoon says it wants to triple its coffee and breakfast sales over the next 18 months.

The company is cutting the price of coffee and breakfast in a bid to capture a greater share of the daytime dining market.

Wetherspoons is responding to increased competition from supermarkets, which are selling discounted drinks.

To boost that further it plans to cut the price of coffee and breakfast by as much as 20%.

Its morning customers will pay 99p or less for a filter coffee with free refills in around 880 of its pubs.

"It is a growing market and we think it is time to up the ante," said Wetherspoon founder and chairman Tim Martin

Early risers can find a cheaper fry up from next week, after JD Wetherspoon announced price cuts to its breakfast menu.

The national pub chain is offering a £2.99 traditional English breakfast from 18 March. It’s also cutting the price of Lavazza filter coffee by roughly 20p to 99p or under. There are free refills.

......£2.99 for a fry up, thats cheaper then cooking it at home.

I go to the UK quite regularly and I always head to the local weatherspoons on the Sunday morning for their brekkie, I like my food but I struggle to finish it :D

JayRoc wrote: »
    Broke my rule and went to the Three Hun Tavern today, as it was the only place in the vicinity (including my house) I could escape the rugby, even partially.

I try to give this place a fair shake, but jesus, other than the prices, it's hard to bear.

Food was utterly awful. I know you can say "what do you expect?" but if I pay 7 or 8 quid for a breakfast I at least want to not be able to scrape the white congealed fat from my food onto a napkin and leave 1/3rd behind on the plate. Order and receive within 4mins? Yuck.

As for everything else, to be fair, the selection of beers was interesting and incredibly well priced.

But that is literally the only positive thing I have to say. The staff are so bad as to make me look over my shoulder for Mike Murphy. I honestly cannot understand why they don't spend even half a day training these kids in how to talk to people properly.

Also a rudimentary knowledge of alcoholic beverages might help:

Me: "An O'Hara's Stout, please"

Bartender: "Would you like a glass?"

Me: "Please"

Her: "With ice?"

Me: "........"

sounds like made up bollox breakfast is only served till 12, after that its brunch,must have been in spoons over 1,000 times never had such an experience. Yet all this happens on your first visit.

sounds like made up bollox, must have been in spoons over 1,000 times never had such an experience. Yet all this happens on your first visit.

So you're calling me a liar? PM me if you'd like to meet up for a chat in person, internet hardman.

Or alternatively you could walk into the Wetherspoon's in Blackrock and see what happens. If you think I would write "made up bollox" you may be in for a shock.

So you're calling me a liar? PM me if you'd like to meet up for a chat in person, internet hardman.

Or alternatively you could walk into the Wetherspoon's in Blackrock and see what happens. If you think I would write "made up bollox" you may be in for a shock.

Breakfast is served only till 12, you stated you went there to escape the rugby which kicked off at 2.30 and ordered breakfast.

Looks like lies to me. Exaggeration, drama then threats....I think Im right.

Breakfast is served only till 12, you stated you went there to escape the rugby which kicked off at 2.30 and ordered breakfast.

Looks like lies to me.
    I live in the village, dip****.

Had breakfast, and came back when the rugby began. Shall I provide CCTV as evidence?

I live in the village, dip****.

Had breakfast, and came back when the rugby began. Shall I provide CCTV as evidence?

Firstly stop sending me threats in PMs.

Blah, Blah, Blah, you got caught out.

Are you for real?

I can happily show you credit card receipts showing breakfast and then drinks during the Wales and Ireland games. Maybe some sworn affidavits from locals? Or maybe you could man up and realise you called out someone when you shouldn't have, you weirdo.

• Advertisement

Are you for real?

I can happily show you credit card receipts showing breakfast and then drinks during the Wales and Ireland games. Maybe some sworn affidavits from locals? Or maybe you could man up and realise you called out someone when you shouldn't, you weirdo.

Stop digging, you are trying too hard.

Your story does not add up, 1) you ordered stout and the bar staff asked if you wanted ice in it. 2) You ordered breakfast which was unedible and were only in the pub to escape the rugby which it was pointed out to you started at 2.30.

When it was pointed out breakfast is only served until 12, you then claimed you were actually in there before 12 then went back home and then went back to spoons after your dreadful experience after previously claiming you only went there to escape the rugby.

Your story is bs.

.......Followed by another threatening PM.

Heres a little tip for you, if you are going to tell lies always get your facts right.

Stop digging, you are trying too hard.

Your story does not add up, 1) you ordered stout and the bar staff asked if you wanted ice in it. 2) You ordered breakfast which was unedible and were only in the pub to escape the rugby which it was pointed out to you started at 2.30.

When it was pointed out breakfast is only served until 12, you then claimed you were actually in there before 12 then went back home and then went back to spoons after your dreadful experience to escape the rugby.

Your story is bs.

Rugby coverage started, as far as I know, at half twelve. I had breakfast, and refurned as planned as the rugby started. I don't know why a fairly routine review of the shortcomings of Wetherspoons is making you fill this thread with fluff but I will not be called a liar. As said, there are various ways to prove or disprove what I've said.

If you like you can follow them up. I'm done, strange internet person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Knock it off now or the ban stick will be taken out lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I love ice in my stout lol

Sssh!! Next thing we will have Diageo announcing Guinness Brew -69° or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I want to go to WS so bad now! Sounds like great craic. When is the one in blanchardstown open?

I want to go to WS so bad now! Sounds like great craic. When is the one in blanchardstown open?

It's well on the way, but no announcement yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Food was utterly awful. I know you can say "what do you expect?" but if I pay 7 or 8 quid for a breakfast I at least want to not be able to scrape the white congealed fat from my food onto a napkin and leave 1/3rd behind on the plate.
    So where would you recommended to go in blackrock in future?

"What do you expect?" is legitimate question, it's like people bad mouthing mcdonalds and saying go to eddie rockets instead. Is there somewhere in blackrock that will do a breakfast for the price you paid -I doubt they would have o'haras at the same price too so it should be factored in.

I think many go in with their mind made up going in, and if wetherspoons had secretly opened here you would not see as many negative reviews. Your "Hun" reference would make me think you were definitely biased going in.

rubadub wrote: »
    So where would you recommended to go in blackrock in future?

"What do you expect?" is legitimate question, it's like people bad mouthing mcdonalds and saying go to eddie rockets instead. Is there somewhere in blackrock that will do a breakfast for the price you paid -I doubt they would have o'haras at the same price too so it should be factored in.

I think many go in with their mind made up going in, and if wetherspoons had secretly opened here you would not see as many negative reviews. Your "Hun" reference would make me think you were definitely biased going in.

I've gone there a couple of times for breakfast before, usually because it's the only place near me that opens before nine on Sundays.

I was genuinely trying to give the place a fair shake, some of my mates are always slagging me for refusing to patronise the place when it's so near to the house....referring to what some of us call it was only meant to be in jest, obviously, although I would certainly sooner patronise a locally-owned establishment. I make no bones about that.

For, off the top of my head, two sausages, three hash browns, two bacon, two eggs and beans, seven or eight quid would be good value if the food was half decent; absolutely.
    I'd say a similar, if smaller, breakfast, locally would be close to the same price...maybe a tenner max? But at least it'd be freshly made, with far far better service. The place has gotten a name for being good value and I honestly don't think the reputation is deserved when it comes to the food, especially considering the poor quality.

The drinks, though, as I said, were exceptional value. Apart from Beamish they had two other stouts on tap at (I think) 2.45 each per pint, and the Ghost Ship and the other pale ale (Shipyard?) were grand drinking. The 500ml bottle of O'Hara's cost me less than either offie within 100 yards of the place.....you're absolutely correct.

Since you ask, I would recommend The Dark Horse...Irish owned, and you're served by staff who you can get to know. I would probably refer to several of them at this stage as mates.

Conways on the main street, too. Nice spot and they do craft beer promotions every Wednesday, and always working hard to try new stuff whether it's live gigs or pub quizzes or cask beers.

(not sure if you meant breakfast recommendations, sorry. But for me it'd be the Wooden Spoon by the dart station)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

The builders are working on it at the moment and have been there 3-4 weeks now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Since you ask, I would recommend The Dark Horse...Irish owned, and you're served by staff who you can get to know. I would probably refer to several of them at this stage as mates.

Conways on the main street, too. Nice spot and they do craft beer promotions every Wednesday, and always working hard to try new stuff whether it's live gigs or pub quizzes or cask beers.

(not sure if you meant breakfast recommendations, sorry. But for me it'd be the Wooden Spoon by the dart station)

But the more globalised we become as a country, the less unique service will be. This is even an entire section of sociology. Take the banking industry. Its gone from little chains of small banks to a few major players. You now have ATMs, automated lodgement machines, online banking, applying for loans online. This has resulted in standardised procedures and processes. There is no longer a unique service in banking, as unique costs time and money.

If you want a personalised and welcoming experience, then you are going to pay for it. I have found the Wetherspoons staff more pleasant to deal with than the attitudes off most of my local bar men, who appear to know it all.

I dont know why Wetherspoons not being Irish owned is an issue. There is more craft beers and Irish produce on the Wetherspoons menu, than most of my local Bars. How many jobs have Wetherspoons created renovating their bars and hiring new staff? I imagine a euro spent in Wetherspoons contributes more to local small Irish suppliers, than a Euro spent in your local on an 'Irish Beer', owned by a large multinational.

Sure, it basically comes down to paying more for a better product or paying less for a poor one. I genuinely cannot compare any of the staff I encountered yesterday (except maybe the older guy, I'm guessing the manager?) to the guys from my usual haunts.

I'm happy enough to pay more, to a local company without the purchasing power of a corporate entity like Wetherspoons, and get a better experience, personally, but I absolutely understand that I may not be in the majority.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭SteM

But in wetherspoons case 95% of the time you're paying less for a better product. The beer they sell is better than the slop most pubs sell and it's cheaper that all of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I must say i find wetherspoons staff far more welcoming than the bars i used to visit in the same area,and they offer a far better product at a much lower price.
    Im delighted with their arrival.
    Long may their expansion continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Was in Wetherspoons up in Belfast over the weekend, was great, everyone knew the system of ordering and service was nice and fast on a Friday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I've gone there a couple of times for breakfast before, usually because it's the only place near me that opens before nine on Sundays.

I was genuinely trying to give the place a fair shake
    , some of my mates are always slagging me for refusing to patronise the place when it's so near to the house....referring to what some of us call it was only meant to be in jest, obviously, although I would certainly sooner patronise a locally-owned establishment. I make no bones about that.

For, off the top of my head, two sausages, three hash browns, two bacon, two eggs and beans, seven or eight quid would be good value if the food was half decent; absolutely.
    I'd say a similar, if smaller, breakfast, locally would be close to the same price...maybe a tenner max? But at least it'd be freshly made, with far far better service. The place has gotten a name for being good value and I honestly don't think the reputation is deserved when it comes to the food, especially considering the poor quality.

The drinks, though, as I said, were exceptional value. Apart from Beamish they had two other stouts on tap at (I think) 2.45 each per pint, and the Ghost Ship and the other pale ale (Shipyard?) were grand drinking. The 500ml bottle of O'Hara's cost me less than either offie within 100 yards of the place.....you're absolutely correct.

I have no idea why anyone would go 'back' to a bar that they had food in earlier and hated the entire experience from the food to the barstaff.

Why return ? It was awful ..... .... ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

listermint wrote: »
    I have no idea why anyone would go 'back' to a bar that they had food in earlier and hated the entire experience from the food to the barstaff.

Why return ? It was awful ..... .... ...

Especialy in Blackrock where there is loads of places one could go to.

Also think his story doesnt add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Maynard

So to summarise; Bar has excellent variety of beers at the best prices in Ireland...But does an unsatisfactory breakfast? I think I can live with that.

I live very close to Blackrock and go there most weekends. I'd also be very fond of the lads up in the Dark Horse, but despite their broad knowledge and friendliness that establishment is not without its drawbacks also. The selection in comparison too the sibling GBB pubs is extremely poor, and their rotation of taps and new and interesting beers is at an all time low. Lucky to find one new beer a week that I'd try. Plus you're paying a ridiculous price for many of them. When it was first got in Stony Grey was being sold at €6 a glass. I had gotten a pint of it the previous weekend in The Magpie in Dalkey (a place I'm beginning to love) for around €5.70. I believe TDH has since reduced the price of the glass (why can't I buy a pint anymore GBB???) but it's still at a margin that I'm personally not comfortable with.

For what it's worth I find most of the Wetherspoon bashers are simply coming with ulterior motives to the debate, be they political, social, xenophobic or a mix of the above.

How you can berate a purveyor of alcoholic drinks despite admitting that they excel at delivering a wide variety of them at a more than affordable price is simply beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jsa112

I think if you go to a wetherspoons expecting amazing food, you have to be more realistic with life. I'm sick of being price gouged by a certain Galway franchise, so am more than happy to go to a wetherspoons these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The number one reason to go to Weatherspoons is cheap, decent beer. The food they do well is meant to compliment beer so its things like buffalo wings which are very good.

It wouldnt be my first choice for breakfast. Instead I'd go somewhere which specialises in breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

First I've heard of Wetherspoons being in Ireland.

Anyway, Wetherspoons is OK IMO, like the booze, the food is OK if uninspiring

If you go to the UK be sure to check out The Knights Templar in London, amazing medieval style stone decoration in the bathroom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Chelon

BeerNut wrote: »
    The Dungarvan beer in the Palace tends to be pretty reliable. Also never had a bad pint of cask beer in JW Sweetman, when it's on. The Bull & Castle and Porterhouse Temple Bar's beers tend to be pretty well-kept too, in my experience.

Was disappointed to visit The Palace recently and be told they had no cask available. In my experience the other pubs mentioned also tend to blow hot and cold re the cask availability and quality.

On the other hand I had a quite lovely pint in the 40 foot the week before and it was just €1.99

For my money JDW is still almost the only show in town for cask ale - even at the recent RDS festival I could only spot 4 on show - the 40 foot I think had more than that and this is in a single pub.

The Forty Foot had no cask ale at all on Saturday. Hot and cold...

Chelon wrote:
    For my money JDW is still almost the only show in town for cask ale - even at the recent RDS festival I could only spot 4 on show - the 40 foot I think had more than that and this is in a single pub.

Have you tried mulligan grocer, they have put some serious investment in recent times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Sure, it basically comes down to paying more for a better product or paying less for a poor one. I genuinely cannot compare any of the staff I encountered yesterday (except maybe the older guy, I'm guessing the manager?) to the guys from my usual haunts.

I'm happy enough to pay more, to a local company without the purchasing power of a corporate entity like Wetherspoons, and get a better experience, personally, but I absolutely understand that I may not be in the majority.

I can't comment on spoons in Blackrock because I've never been but your posts almost scream out that you dislike the very idea itself of JDW pubs here so I'm inclined to take your account with a pinch of salt, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Chelon

oblivious wrote: »
    Have you tried mulligan grocer, they have put some serious investment in recent times

I haven't but it is on my list, thanks for the reminder.

BeerNut - did they say why? I thought they had sorted out their earlier supply problems.

Chelon wrote: »
    BeerNut - did they say why?
    Delivery failure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

Anyone know where on Camden St Wetherspoons is going to open ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I would reckon next year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

I would reckon next year.

Sorry I asked where not when. Just wondering if they have a spot already picked out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Simon2015 wrote: »
    Sorry I asked where not when. Just wondering if they have a spot already picked out ?

They bought Camden Hall Hostel.

http://m.independent.ie/business/irish/wetherspoon-snaps-up-camden-street-hostel-30839214.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement