Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G P90 - Compatible Mags?

Options
  • 31-08-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi guys, I recently bought the G&G P90 from SG Airsoft in Fairview (Is it Fairview?) Great gun, shoots perfectly, the mag it comes with is a 68rd low-cap with dummy ammo in it. Not sure of the brand of the mag, but that also is flawless, near as I can tell.

The only issue I have is that SG doesn't sell P90 mags separately. I bought 2 MAG 170rd mags from AirsoftEire, but it looks like they're not compatible with the G&G. They won't feed at all. The feed tube is in a different place to the mag that came with the gun - off by about 2-3mm, so I figure that's the issue, it's just not built for this gun

So, my question - does anyone know what brand of magazine would be compatible with my G&G P90, and where I could buy it?
    I'm pretty sure that TM mags won't work as the MAG ones are advertised as being compatible with the TM P90.

Anyone have any experience with the G&G P90? What mags did/do you use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

I have a tm p90. I bought the m4 adaptor mag for it last week it holds 1500 rounds and its a animal. Best thing to do is bring the gun with you into a airsoft shop and try the mags out. Its what I did.

Advertisement