Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playgrounds near University Hospital Galway?

Options
  • 31-08-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking for the nearest playground to the hospital where my girlfriend can take her child while I visit my someone. Thanks and directions would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Millennium playground, just down University Road by the canal, is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

Eeden wrote: »
    Millennium playground, just down University Road by the canal, is pretty good.

Ive never been to galway only once directly to the hospita; so im not sure where that is? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Fatandunfit

If you going in the main gates to the hospital, go the opposite way towards the Galway cathedral. It is on the right hand side as you go towards cathedral and the college is on the left. It is about 3-5 min walk from the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can see the playground in this streetview link. If you turn right you will see the entrance to UCHG at the end of the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Keeping walking on the same side of the road as Tesco Express towards the Cathedral and as mentioned it's just on the right.

• Advertisement

Playgrounds marked on this map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It is literally a minute's walk from UCHG. Just cross the road, and keep on the side of Tesco Express, the briefest of strolls will see you there.

Advertisement