Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air tightness products help?

Options
  • 31-08-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for the best value for money when buying airtightness tapes/membranes/silicone etc the seem to be very expensive in hardware stores, anyone any experience in buying locally or on the net? I'm in limerick Clare area. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fealeranger

When I was building last year I was looking into buying the airtight gear myself and found it very expensive. After looking around I found a company who do radon barriers and airtightness and they could supply and fit airtight material cheaper than I could only purchase it myself. They done a great job too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

When I was building last year I was looking into buying the airtight gear myself and found it very expensive. After looking around I found a company who do radon barriers and airtightness and they could supply and fit airtight material cheaper than I could only purchase it myself. They done a great job too.

PM company please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tippman3

Fealeranger - Could I get a PMof the company please also. Thanks

Advertisement