Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil Wayne @ The O2 9th October

Options
  • 31-08-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Just seen this up on ticketmaster and seen that Mac Miller was supporting him.....

Now, I really don't like Lil Wayne but im a huge Mac fan, Would it be worth going just for his support?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

i returned my ticket for the march date because I really don't think he's going to show up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Not worth it to see Mac, hopefully he comes back and has his own gig at a smaller venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Pretty nice gig, It was interesting seeing so many people from the UK there, but I forgot he was banned from the UK (until 2015 I believe) due to his prison time.

The 3 Irish acts that won the competition with Frank Jez did a nice job warming up, I really enjoyed the second girl but didn't catch her name :(..

Mac Miller was on fire, the kid really knows how to put on a show. Also I believe 2 Chains was meant to be there but was no where to be seen..

As for Lil Wayne, I found he put on a decent show but he seems to be lacking some showman ship compared to Jay-Z who I had seen a few days earlier. I'd have also liked to see him include a few more songs from The Carter III in his set-list since that was one of his major albums, I was a little disappointed to see that there was no encore either, It seemed to take forever for the house lights to come up. I'd pay to see him again but I don't think I'd be disappointed if I missed out on tickets..

Advertisement