Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Ballyphehane/Lough area available

Options
  • 31-08-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi

Have a room to rent in my (rented) house in the Ballyphehane/Lough area. Monthly rent 420euros

So here's the info from the ad below, the photos are up on Daft

Or happy to email them to anyone interested.

I would like to get someone in as soon as possible,

Thanks!

You can PM me for more details or to come see it.

House share, 1 Bedroom Available for 1 Year (or shorter if preferred) Property Description: Fully furnished, well maintained 2-bedroom semi-detached house. Near The Lough. South-facing garden and off-street parking. On bus routes (203) Walking distance to UCC, CUH, Bons & City Centre (30mins) . Would suit other professionals/Post-Grad/Researcher/mature student, Must be a non-smoker. Room available from September 7th Current tenant: I'm a female professional, self employed, early 30s and working in the city centre. Looking for someone who is also working/studying and will be fairly calm during the week. I'm relatively tidy and organised, otherwise easy going, have shared with both male and female before. Speak fluent french (lived in France for 10 years) so would be happy to share with a native french speaker..... I also have a small house dog, a King charles spaniel who is indoors but limited to downstairs and outside. There is a shed available for bicycle storage. Visits will be organised first week in september, flexible on start date.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Might get more interest if you mention the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cate3may

dory wrote: »
    Might get more interest if you mention the price.

Oh god your so right! its 420, I thought I had put that in the ad... doing too many things at the one time again! :-)

Thanks for the message!

Cate

Advertisement