Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowest price?

• 31-08-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Whats the cheapest price anyone can find the game.....lowest i found was on amazon for 34.99 sterling which isnt a bad price in euros

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

Whats the cheapest price anyone can find the game.....lowest i found was on amazon for 34.99 sterling which isnt a bad price in euros

€10 in Gamestop if you have two games to trade in. If you don't you could just buy two in the shop for €30, then use the same trade in deal - getting the game for €39.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

€10 in Gamestop if you have two games to trade in. If you don't you could just buy two in the shop for €30, then use the same trade in deal - getting the game for €39.99.

did gamestop confirm it will be a 9.99 deal, I paid 50 up front but I have two trade ups on their list , wonder if they'll let me use them , and then just get a voucher for the remaining 40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Amazon is the lowest I think, you wont find that price in a bricks + mortar shop here.

did gamestop confirm it will be a 9.99 deal, I paid 50 up front but I have two trade ups on their list , wonder if they'll let me use them , and then just get a voucher for the remaining 40

Confirm?

The deal has been in place for a while, plenty of people on boards have already used it to pre-order GTA V for €9.99.

If I were you, I'd go in and ask anyway. It's worth a try.

Amazon is the lowest I think, you wont find that price in a bricks + mortar shop here.

£35 in Amazon is something like €41, as previously stated you can pre-order in Gamestop for €39.99, or €9.99 if you have two games to trade in.

There's also the fact that Amazon will likely take a week to deliver, (certainly has whenever I order from them). Whereas you could collect it at midnight release day if you wanted from Gamestop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

£35 in Amazon is something like €41, as previously stated you can pre-order in Gamestop for €39.99, or €9.99 if you have two games to trade in.

There's also the fact that Amazon will likely take a week to deliver, (certainly has whenever I order from them). Whereas you could collect it at midnight release day if you wanted from Gamestop.
    And is still the cheapest which is what the OP asked, also amazon send items before release date so it wouldn't quite be a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

And is still the cheapest which is what the OP asked, also amazon send items before release date so it wouldn't quite be a week.

Hmv could be cheaper yet. Well have to wait and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

cena wrote: »
    Hmv could be cheaper yet. Well have to wait and see

Old HMV would have been cheaper, this new lot more than likely won't be priced far off the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

I wonder will this be on Xtravision's trade in deal (2 games + €4.99). Really hope it is, their list is massive and I've got quite a few titles on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 daidaisequel

Is there a site where you can get this 39.99 deal in gamestop because everywhere ive been, they sell it for over 50 euro?

Is there a site where you can get this 39.99 deal in gamestop because everywhere ive been, they sell it for over 50 euro?

It's a trade in deal, you trade in two games - you get GTA V for €9.99.

If you haven't got two games to trade in, you could buy two games in Gamestop (e.g. Red Dead Redemption, and GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City) using their 2 games for €30 deal. (Marked instore with yellow stickers)

Then simply trade them back in as part of the first deal, meaning you get the game for €39.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

£35.87 / €42.47 but if it's cheaper by the time of its release, you'll get charged the cheaper price (assuming you've pre-ordered)

Shipping is free and it's shipped on Monday Sept 16th.

Advertisement