Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband with sky hub

Options
  • 31-08-2013 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently got the eircom broadband its working just fine but i try to connect my broadband with sky hub it doesn't work  any suggestion how i can work it with sky hub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Rijju wrote: »
    I recently got the eircom broadband its working just fine but i try to connect my broadband with sky hub it doesn't work  any suggestion how i can work it with sky hub

Hi Rijju,

I'm afraid I'm not aware of the issue you are having.

The best advice I can offer is to contact the technical support team on 1890 260 260 (option 0) They'll be able to identify the issue and hopefully resolve it.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Assuming this is the white Skyhub SR101, don't think you can use it with eircom's service as the hub is pre configured for Sky's authentication and you can't access / change the authentication details on the hub. 

Rijju wrote: »

Advertisement