Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A decent 40L-45L RuckSack?

Options
  • 31-08-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hello fellow Boardies :D:D I'm sorry if this question has been asked before. i did a quick search and couldn't find similiar thread.

Anyway, I would like to know a DECENT 40L-45L rucksack for short Trekking.

I do have Deuter 65L backpack which is my main one and doesnt have seperate daypack with it. don't really wanna drag that massive backpack for short trips. so I'm looking for rucksack thats around 40L(I do have 25L daypack which is too small for my kit and clothes.)

Something comfortable and not easy to break . Deuter, LoweAlpine, Northface brands like that . I do like Deuter backpacks. at the same time not looking to spend over 120 euro.was looking at deuter futura 32L one but extra 8L would mean alot. i dont see 40L bags often. if anyone has experience with Medium sized bags please give me suggestion or opinion.

Thanks ;)

Comments

Advertisement