Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team...xbox...ps3...ps4

Options
  • 31-08-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been answered before, but I've got a few questions about moving between consoles with Ultimate team.

I'm currently on the Xbox. I am considering buying FIFA 14 for the PS3, and then moving my Ultimate Team to PS4 so I'm not a mile behind when the console launches.

1. Can you manage both your xbox and ps3 ultimate teams via the web interface? At the moment, I can only see my xbox team when I log in but thats possibly because I've never played FIFA on my ps3. My EA account is linked to both my Gamertag and PSN ids.

2. Is it existing players that only get access to the ultimate team 14 web early? I'd like to avoid a scenario where I start early, but everything is only given to my xbox team for FIFA 14 (which I don't plan on buying on the Xbox) and I can't do anything with my ps3 team.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

v3ttel wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been answered before, but I've got a few questions about moving between consoles with Ultimate team.

I'm currently on the Xbox. I am considering buying FIFA 14 for the PS3, and then moving my Ultimate Team to PS4 so I'm not a mile behind when the console launches.

1. Can you manage both your xbox and ps3 ultimate teams via the web interface? At the moment, I can only see my xbox team when I log in but thats possibly because I've never played FIFA on my ps3. My EA account is linked to both my Gamertag and PSN ids.

2. Is it existing players that only get access to the ultimate team 14 web early? I'd like to avoid a scenario where I start early, but everything is only given to my xbox team for FIFA 14 (which I don't plan on buying on the Xbox) and I can't do anything with my ps3 team.

1) yes they would have separate web accounts.

2) yes and no. everyone can get early access but if its like last year for people returning you a will get a bonus for returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

1) yes they would have separate web accounts.

Cheers for the reply.

I've changed my persona up the top to my PSN id. Every time I go to the Ultimate Team web app, I just see my Xbox360 Ultimate team.

Any idea how I'd get to see my PS team when I login?

Cheers for the reply.

I've changed my persona up the top to my PSN id. Every time I go to the Ultimate Team web app, I just see my Xbox360 Ultimate team.

Any idea how I'd get to see my PS team when I login?

if you go to the top of the screen you should see a your user name and a picture of a gear beside it. if you go into that you should be able to change the platform your on.

if you go to the top of the screen you should see a your user name and a picture of a gear beside it. if you go into that you should be able to change the platform your on.

I've already done that.
    I've changed my persona up the top to my PSN id.

I presumed I would see a blank team, under my PSN id. Strange and slightly confusing that I still see my Xbox team.

I've already done that.

I presumed I would see a blank team, under my PSN id. Strange and slightly confusing that I still see my Xbox team.

Tbh I really havent much of a clue after changing the id from xbox to ps3 as I only have the ps3.

• Advertisement

Tbh I really havent much of a clue after changing the id from xbox to ps3 as I only have the ps3.

No worries & cheers for the reply.

Advertisement