Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do your research I was told..

Options
  • 01-09-2013 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Question.. chancing my arm here.. going to look at a property at Ballycurran, Headford next week..(not quite Connemara, but exploring options).. could anyone local answer me.. in order of importance.. Is there walking access to L Corrib?...access where I could walk dogs?... Broadband?.. though have a feeling it might be good?... And local buses?.. done a bit of research and it appears that there is nothing going through Ballycurran to Headford...

Thanks so much for help x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Depends, Ballycurrin is close to the water. That is, if you're in Ballycurrin Demesne.
    Google Heron's Rest Headford, you can walk down that road.

About buses, I wouldn't think so. It's about 30 mins on bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Biko, thanks for your response.. have had a productive house hunting few days and think we are sorted, thanks for taking the time x

Advertisement