Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADT Alarm

Options
  • 01-09-2013 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hello I have an ADT alarm but its not in operation for about 2 years does anyone know of anyone that can help me get it back working again iv a little number pad in the hall and some kind of a box in the bathroom downstairs on the wall big thanks guys just need to get it back working

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Do you know the make/model or have you any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Just an acc number 101986?? Don't know if that will help the little pad in the hall with numbers on says ARITECH THANK YOU

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Could be a CS350 ,CS450 or CD72.
    Anything on the main control panel?
    Should be easy enough to get going. What is the problem with it.?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

KoolKid wrote: »
    Could be a CS350 ,CS450 or CD72.
    Anything on the main control panel?
    Should be easy enough to get going. What is the problem with it.?

I'd say it maybe something small alright. Just nothing working On it at all it no lights working on the panel in the hall could b electrical I'm guessing just need to get it back working thanks Guys ( can't see anything On the panel it's about 9 yrs old)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

So there is no display or lights on the keypad at all?
    It may have been powered down for a reason as well.
    The first think to do is open the panel and see has the mains power & battery been disconnected.

• Advertisement
Advertisement